Stockton is conveniently located 150kms north of Sydney and provides easy access to Newcastle, 30 minutes to the award winning wineries of the Hunter Valley or to Port Stephens for Dolphin Watching.
Based on a sand peninsula along the east cost of New South Wales, Stockton is surrounded by ocean, harbour and estuaries providing magnificent water attractions.
How to get there
GPS Co-ordinates: -32deg 54.47, East 151deg 47.16
We’re conveniently located 2 hours north of Sydney (along the Newcastle Freeway) and 8 hours south of Brisbane (along the Pacific Highway).
- From Sydney join the roundabout at Beresfield, where you exit onto John Renshaw Drive;
- Bear right at New England Highway, Beresfield;
- Continue along New England Highway/Maitland Road, Hexham; turn left onto Industrial Drive Mayfield;
- Turn left at Tourle Street, Mayfield;
- Continue along Cormorant Road, Kooragang;
- At roundabout take 1st exit onto Teal Street, Kooragang;
- Head over Stockton Bridge, turn right and continue along Fullerton Street as per location directions across in map.